Back by popular demand!
For the second time, we’re giving away one copy of the hardcover book, “Vinyl: The Art of Making Records”.
This superbly presented coffee table companion is a wonderful visual celebration of the vinyl format, documenting some fascinating history while also celebrating the medium’s modern rebirth.
View the book online to learn more.
The book reveals some interesting highlights, including:
- The development of discs from shellac to vinyl
- Run-out groove messages, picture discs, limited editions, colored vinyl, and deluxe 180g reissues that make fans and collectors rejoice
- The records’ iconic packaging and art, including the work of Reid Miles, Roger Dean, Peter Saville, and Hipgnosis
- The history and development of various leading labels, such as Atlantic, Audio Fidelity, Casablanca, Decca, Def Jam, Motown, Verve, and more
- Groundbreaking artists and their game-changing releases, from the first 45, Eddy Arnold’s “Texarkana Baby,” to the vinyl revival as led by Jack White’s Lazaretto
How to Enter:
Entry is simple. All you have to do is enter your email address or Facebook at the following link, CLICK HERE. Or simply follow the instructions below.
You can gain bonus entries for additional actions from social shares or liking/following us on social media. These bonus entry options becomes available on initial entry.
The winner will be announced on Saturday 1st September. Best of Luck!